Visa Types

Spain EEA/EU dependent visa

Spain is a member of the European Union (EU) and is part of the European Economic Area (EEA). This means that citizens of EU and EEA countries can freely enter and work in Spain as EU/EEA Dependents. The visa requirements for EU/EEA Dependents are minimal, with only a valid passport being required. Once in Spain, EU/EEA Dependents can work, study and travel freely. They are also entitled to the same rights as Spanish citizens, such as full access to the Spanish healthcare system and the right to vote in the local and European elections.


Find Your Visa
Live and work

Allows visa holders to live and work in Spain for an extended period of time.

Find Your Visa
Access social security

Offers access to the social security system and other public services in Spain.

Find Your Visa

Potential for family members to apply for residence with the visa holder.

Find Your Visa
Travel freely

Allows visa holders to travel freely within the Schengen Area.

Find Your Visa

Visa Providers

No company data available.

Spain EEA/EU dependent visa - Find Your Visa




Start Now