Visa Types

Japan Work visa

Japan offers a range of different work visas to suit different needs. Depending on your qualifications and the type of job you are looking for, there are different types of visas that must be applied for. Generally, the main visa type is the “Specialist in Humanities/International Services Visa”, which requires applicants to have at least a university degree. For those who do not have a degree, “Technical Intern Training Visa” is available, for which applicants need to have at least two years of experience in a certain field. The “Permanent Resident Visa” is also available, allowing applicants to live and work in Japan indefinitely.


Find Your Visa
Live and work

The Japan work visa allows you to live and work in Japan for a specified period ...
Read more

Find Your Visa
Gain experience

It provides the ability to gain valuable experience and skills while working in ...
Read more

Find Your Visa
Explore the region

It offers the opportunity to explore Japan’s culture and lifestyle.

Find Your Visa
Career growth

It allows for potential career growth and advancement within the Japanese workfo...
Read more

Find Your Visa

Visa Providers

No company data available.

Japan Work visa - Find Your Visa




Start Now